Prayer

求主助我知人伤痛,让我知道如何相助;唤醒我心赐我怜悯,让祢大爱借我流露。

Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
Help me know what to do and to say;
Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
Let Your great love flow through me today.
—K. De Haan

Thursday, April 5, 2012

THX Awards

1st of April is April fool 
but for Christian, it is Palm Sunday 
What is Palm Sunday? 
Palm Sunday is a Christian moveable feast that falls on Sunday before Easter
On 1st of April, 
our church had a THX Award (combine service) @ Taylor's Lake Side Campus
THX Award is an event that our church 
Huh?! THX Award? What is that?????

'The THX! Awards recognizes everyone who had a hand in serving and playing a part in a great year for Eaglepoint. We’ve stuck together and fought tooth and nail to make God’s name famous in our nation!  And we want you to know that your contributions have not fallen on deaf ears – God is pleased with us! Let’s rejoice together in all that we’ve accomplished in the year 2011!'
And there I go~
I got a prize!!!!
Yeah! A cup! 
Although it is a small gift 
 I felt really happy and this means a lot to me
This is an encouragement from God and church
It motivated me to continue serving 
 No matter where God wants me to go, I will go!
For HIS will, not mine.


Oppps~ It is written there "Karen Gan: 永远满满奖"

What a cute cup! My prize^^

Kiki and I "Grow in God together"

No comments:

Post a Comment