Prayer

求主助我知人伤痛,让我知道如何相助;唤醒我心赐我怜悯,让祢大爱借我流露。

Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
Help me know what to do and to say;
Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
Let Your great love flow through me today.
—K. De Haan

Friday, April 13, 2012

Hardship

Things are so hard on me recently
Friends, family, relationship with God, the war in my mind
My heart is weary
I am burn-out 
I felt everyone is taking me for granted
It is not easy for me to love everyone of you
It takes my time, my heart 
I will be tired too
I am only a human 
It is like I am the one who pay the effort to maintain our relationships
I am the one who concern, who give encouragements
I am not trying to say I am a great person
I am the only person that paying out 
I just want to say I need encouragements from you
All I want is just simple encouragements
Not gorgeous praise and admired eyes 
I just want to know you care about our relationships
I just want to know my efforts are not wasted 

I am not a good child 
I always do something that break Lord's heart 
I am not perfect 
I am a sinner 
This is why I need Him
I was angry to God about my hardship 
I am asking Him why
but today, He has spoken to me by Our Daily Bread.
 2 Corinthians 1:8-9
" We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead."
God didnt promise we will never have hardship after we believe in Him
but He promises us He will protect us and comfort us when we are in the hardship.
He will give us strength and wisdom to overcome 
I am so blessed to have Him in my life 
I love You my Father in heaven

thank you my  friend
Thanks for you encouragements
嗯,我的屋子很大间
而且我要更努力把它变到更大更大间
I am sure that God proud of you!


 







No comments:

Post a Comment