Prayer

求主助我知人伤痛,让我知道如何相助;唤醒我心赐我怜悯,让祢大爱借我流露。

Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
Help me know what to do and to say;
Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
Let Your great love flow through me today.
—K. De Haan

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Obstacles

I lost my patience in everything 
I dont even enjoy my sem break
My heart is like hanging at the half
I am anxious
I am worrying about my result 
Why my result haven't came out yet?
Sometimes, 
I will doubt 
Is it the right choice I chose to change college?
Is it God's plan to put me in HELP?
If I am doing what God wants me to do, 
why I am facing all these things?
All these obstacles made me feel tired 
Or it is my problem?
I am amplifying the things that I am facing?
I dont like complain.
I dont like nagging around
I dont like get angry easily 
So I need to learn to wait patiently 
I need to learn to enjoy the process 
I am so eager to go to the result 
But God wants me to learn how to wait 
how to rely on HIM when I am anxious 
Fully rely on Him is the homework I need to learn 
So now, I need to stop complain, stop nagging and be peace 
Fully rely on HIM!
If I didn't being test, 
How will I know what is the level of my faith?
How will I know how much is my passion toward my dream? 
I do everything is just to glorify HIM!


No comments:

Post a Comment