Prayer

求主助我知人伤痛,让我知道如何相助;唤醒我心赐我怜悯,让祢大爱借我流露。

Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
Help me know what to do and to say;
Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
Let Your great love flow through me today.
—K. De Haan

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Worries


The recent me,
courage has been covered by worries;
persistence has been covered by doubt;
Too many excuses to make me retreat,
Too many worries to make me escape from what I want ...
What I tried to escape for last year,
they are still exist after one year...
Problem will always there if you don't go to solve it...
so the same choices
the same worries
UCSI or HELP ?
It is actually a more simple question than  "to be or not to be"
The answer already lay in my heart for one year
I just not dare to take it
My wise friend said:" don't be so worry, worry won't help"
this is right
worry wont help!
So I am going to do what I want
I will make sure there is God's purpose in it!
Life is full of choices!
" change the worry to concern", my wise friend said it 

No comments:

Post a Comment