Prayer

求主助我知人伤痛,让我知道如何相助;唤醒我心赐我怜悯,让祢大爱借我流露。

Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
Help me know what to do and to say;
Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
Let Your great love flow through me today.
—K. De Haan

Monday, March 12, 2012

Why she takes so long?


Yesterday was my second time serving in Kidszone in our church. 
We threw them a party. 
When my "principal", Agape asked me what I can prepare for the kid's party 
Haha! I've no idea at all
And finally I bought 3 big packs  choco candy 
Other teachers prepared them the more proper food (sandwiches, breads )
Last month I was taking care of junior kids 
and yesterday I was taking care of senior kids 
Kids are cute! 
But I quite agree with a say that I heard from somewhere 
"When kids fall asleep, they are angels,
 When they are awake, they become devils"
haha! 
Okay I should not use "devil", they are naughty angels that full of energy.
I like to see how kids interact with other.
I totally agree that kids is blank paper, what you write on them will make who they are.
Junior kids and senior kids are totally different. 
Different level of naughty?! Haha!
When the service finish, the parents come and pick up their kids
The kids left one after another 
There was a pair of bother and sister started to worry 
The brother is 4 years old(I guess) and the sister is 3 years old (I think)
The brother kept mumbling 
:" where is my mummy?"
I answered:" Wait for awhile. She will come later."
"Why she takes so long?"
"Where is she?"
"Where is my mummy's handbag?"
I saw his worries. 
He scared he will be abandoned by his parents
He kept guessing :" Is it they go home to eat first?"
and suddenly, he seemed like he understood why his parents is not here yet.
He said:" Oh! I know! because I dont listen to them just now. So they left me here!" 
I felt sad when I heard this. 
A 4 years old kid, worrying he will be left. 
He was scare, he felt insecure.
But we adults know their parents won't leave them. 
And I thought of myself. 
"Where is God?" 
"God why you take so long to answer my prayer?"
"God are you there?" 
"God, are you busy?"
"God, are you mad at me?"
But I know God will never leave me! 
I am very happy I see myself  need God so much! 
I am very happy that I see myself seeking for God! 
I am very happy that  I desire for HIS love!
I feel secure in God!
My life is for GOD! 
I want to be a kid forever in God! 
Like a kid that can not live without parents 
Rely on God! 
Trust God like kids trust their parents. 

   

1 comment: