Prayer

求主助我知人伤痛,让我知道如何相助;唤醒我心赐我怜悯,让祢大爱借我流露。

Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
Help me know what to do and to say;
Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
Let Your great love flow through me today.
—K. De Haan

Friday, March 9, 2012

Most happy days in UCSI

I thought UCSI will be a a place that I can leave without thinking twice.
But what happened these two days is really kind of made me wanted to stay.
Yesterday ,7th March 2012
 I went to college at 11pm to meet up with Boh
 I went to donate blood~ 480ml!!!!
I'm so healthy that the nurse don't have any hesitation to take my blood...
I was the last one who laid on there but the first one who finished
My blood was just like rushed out @.@
After I donated blood, we went to have our lunch
Mine is Beef bacon spaghetti and Boh's is turkey ham sandwich
It is really nice
This the first time I visited the Frachie Cafe @ UCSI
After we had our lunch, it is still early for our class
We just walked around at Block A
And we saw wrote our wishes on the board that stick on the notice board
the one at the left is Boh's wish 'get married with JJ'
the right one is mine 'live my life to the full. Being loved and able to love'
LOVE is really important in my life 
After that, we saw a stall there opened by medic student
They were helping people to do the henna
I love it!

so this is my first time for henna

 so that was our time to go class 2pm
we always have fun in that class
< Speech and Oral Communication>
the lecturer is humorous and nice
when the class ended, I had a nice talking with my classmate
I never do this before
I am always the one who leave the classroom at the first time
When Boh and I were on the way home,
we met Kavin at the Block A
and he invited us to go to the "Crossroads musical"
 So 8th March 2012
it is the day for "Crossroads"
Me and my housemate dressed up and we went college together
Boh was waiting me at Block A , I went to meet her


the show is at Auditorium, the place that I went for Moral Studies and Malaysian Studies class
The show is really awesome!
The stage that my lecturers always stand on it and teaching is boring 
And today the same stage but there were a bunch of student stood on it
and they were shining on the stage
They are really awesome!!!
I started to like musical
Musical is different with movie
It is so live!
The actors on the stage can have interaction with the audiences
I think this is the most fun part
Boh and me <3



So that is my most enjoy days in UCSI
and I will leave anyway
for my dream
Hope I can find my life in HELP University
2 more months to go~

Thank God for blessing my life 


*To someone,
   You are a really charming guy. Will you realize I am gone when next sem start? Wish you can reach your dream. Never lose your passion. That is a part of your charming! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment