Prayer

求主助我知人伤痛,让我知道如何相助;唤醒我心赐我怜悯,让祢大爱借我流露。

Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
Help me know what to do and to say;
Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
Let Your great love flow through me today.
—K. De Haan

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Euthanasia


Euthanasia. This is a fresh word for me. This was the topic of the speech writing in my midterm. The definition is the practice of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering. In the other words, mercy killing or good death. People may think that it is positive because what they see are the positive words: relieve pain and suffering, mercy, good. But I saw are ending a life, killing and death. Do Euthanasia is really mercy? For me it is a suicide. And it is  legal in some country. This will normally happen on the patients that have serious diseases like terminal cancer,HIV , AIDS  or seriously injured, lost the ability to move but they still have cognitive. They just want to end their lives because they are so suffering. I know the pain, the suffering. But maybe I cant understand because I never been there. I just think that no matter what we experiencing in our lives is the plan of God. There is always a purpose of God for what happened in our lives. We are tougher than we know. Don't let the fear kills you. Don't choose to die because you scare to live. You will never know what you will encounter unless you live to the end. Like the picture above, some people even tattooed "DO NOT RESUSCITATE" on the chest. So when they pass out or have some emergency, and others try to help and they will stop when they see the word on their chest. For me this is the act of the coward. Do they so scare to live? I hope everyone of us will have the courage to fight! Fight for our lives! Never give up. When Satan whispers beside your ear: "Why you continue to fight when you know there is no hope?"  Please know that we will never lost our hopes when we are be with GOD.    
 "Do not be a fool--why die before your time?" (Ecclesiastes 7:17)    

No comments:

Post a Comment